Peninsula Health have announced new visitor guidelines as detailed below:
Peninsula Health has strategies in place to contain the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and keep you and your loved ones safe.
We ask all visitors to please take note of our new Visitor Guidelines, across all Peninsula Health sites, updated Tuesday 31 March.
- No visitors are permitted entry to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Ward 5GN and the Acute Medical Surgical Unit (AMSU) at Frankston Hospital.
- One (1) visitor per patient per day
- Visiting hours are 4PM to 8PM (except Maternity and Paediatrics)
- No visitors under 16 years of age
- Visitors feeling unwell are not permitted
- If you are collecting your loved one, please wait outside the building
- Exceptions to visiting rules will apply in special circumstances – speak with the patient’s healthcare team
- All visitors to Frankston Hospital will have their temperature checked prior to entering
- You are not permitted to visit if you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days