To take a break from what seems like endless bad news, for no other reason than it’s Sunday night and we all need a rest, we publish here Stuart McCullough’s shopping experiences, in the light of COVID-19, printed in his regular column in our newspapers – “The Meaning of Existence… and other short stories”. We hope you enjoy it…
Key facts from today’s Victorian COVID-19 update:
- Sixty-seven new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) were confirmed yesterday – bringing the total number of cases in Victoria to 296.
- The new cases include 42 men and 25 women, with people aged from late teens to early eighties.
- At the present time, there are three confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Victoria that may have been acquired through community transmission.
- Currently six people are recovering in hospital, and 70 people have recovered.
- More than 22,900 Victorians have been tested to date.
Two sheets, per man, per day or…. how to survive the TP apocalypse
IT was a routine trip to the supermarket. Trouble was, I was about five days too late. Having refused to succumb to panic, I was instead faced with having my choices substantially limited.
Receive Mornington Peninsula related COVID-19 updates from Mornington Peninsula News Group direct to your inbox.
Subscribe here: https://mailchi.mp/e66012bb78d8/mpnewsupdate
If you have any information regarding COVID-19 on the Mornington Peninsula including event cancellations, facility closures etc, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org