Homicide Squad detectives have charged a man following the discovery of deceased man in Carrum Downs yesterday. The body was found on land off Worsley Road, Carrum Downs around 4.50pm on Wednesday 1 May. A 40-year-old man from Dandenong has been charged with one count of manslaughter. Glenn Carleton appeared before an out of session court hearing at the Melbourne Custody Centre this evening (2 May). He has been remanded in custody to appear at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- Resident road rage over reduced speed limit
- Steele retires, ‘Stirts’ to Seagulls
- Pythons and Tigers all square, oh my!
- Frankston Football Club hold a successful fair
- Home services crisis after switch to private providers
- Call for help after donation drop
- True passion the source of author inspiration
- OAM for ‘Coodabeens’ Bill Baxter